The knowledge of a religious vocation is arrived at through a process of discernment – a decision reached in prayer through the help of the Holy Spirit. There are several steps that help a person discern a vocation.
· Develop a personal prayer life and participate in liturgical prayer.
· Be in touch with your deepest desires.
· Use a good decision-making process.
· Confirm your decision with a spiritual guide or director.
The first step is to contact the vocation director who will assist you in the discernment process by:
· Acquainting you with the congregation and its mission.
· Providing you with opportunities to participate in community activities, prayer and other gatherings.
· Arranging visits to local communities.
· Explaining the various stages of the formation program.
· If appropriate, familiarizing you with the affiliate program.
We are looking for women who strive to:
· Deepen their personal relationship with God through the liturgy and personal prayer.
· Understand and have a desire to serve the People of God in some form of Church ministry.
· Be well balanced individuals.
· Be mature and independent.
· Be able to live in community with others and share their gifts with the group.